Monday, July 4, 2016

The weekly // 25

This week was definitely more exciting than the last couple of weeks have been. 

It started off great with Father's Day! I met my family in Greenville. It was awesome to spend some time with them and show them around the city, even though as a directionally challenged person, I don't serve as the best tour guide...

But it was also just great to celebrate my dad. He is such a good man. I am so encouraged and proud of the man that he is and continues to become as he pursues the Lord with everything in him. 



I was finally able to get lunch with this old friend. 
Maia and I have been trying to hang out for a while now, but one of us is always out of the country. 
It was fun to hear about her travels and catch up on life!



I went kayaking one last time before leaving the country, and then finished my last days of OT observations. Then, Friday we headed to Hilton Head for Jenna's bachelorette weekend!! 



It was a sweet time of just hanging out on the beach, playing some cards, and celebrating Jenna and her upcoming marriage. I love love love this girl and it was a joy to celebrate her!




No comments:

Post a Comment