Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Christmas Break

Originally my plan was to write two different blog posts to cover the activities of my break, but I think that I will succumb to the battles of time and effort and just write one.

Well, Christmas break was awesome. It was definitely busier than I expected, but it was still good. I suspected going in to it that it was going to last way too long, but now that I am back in Clemson, I realize that it was actually way too short.

I got to see lots of faces, old and new. Bonfires, gift exchanges, tacky sweaters, ice skating, reading, movie watching, lounging, running, family reunions, and a trip to Miami for the Orange Bowl. That is my break in a nutshell. 

Here's a little visual for ya:




















The Clemson Tigers pulled out a fantastic win. I even got on TV!


Yep. That's it, and now I'm back in Clemson. While I am overjoyed to be back, I do miss my home and my family. 

Sadly I'm sitting in my dorm room by myself these days because my roommate transferred. I feel like I'm doing a bit of transferring myself.

New year. New semester. 

There are definitely some adjustments to be made as well as pivotal decisions. 

For all of you prayer warriors out there, prayer during this time would be greatly appreciated. Mainly for wisdom and discernment, and that I myself would become a prayer warrior.

The Lord taught me so much during my first semester. I am a little bit overwhelmed with all of the foreboding "to-dos" but I know that He is faithful, that He is good, and that He is not done with me yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment