Tuesday, March 22, 2016

The weekly // 11

This week was my spring break…and I spent it at home. The plans I made fell through, but I was thankful for the restful, and simultaneously productive, week. 

It was a good week with my family…and a hard week with my family. 
But I'm thankful for the Lord's work in all of our lives, and the way He gives us grace to be humble, admit sin, apologize, and forgive each other. I'm definitely blessed to be a Priddy. 

The reason the week felt so productive was that I got to shadow an OT! The OT I shadowed works in-home and only with children in the age range of infant-3 years old. So basically my dream job. 
I LOVED IT. 
It was great affirmation and good motivation to continue on in this dreary semester (and school in general). 

Here are a few snaps from activities while home




Also, before I left, I got to fly this plane!! It was quite the experience. 



Sunday I went to my first baseball game of the season against Boston College, and by winning that game, Clemson swept BC for the series…Go Tigers!



No comments:

Post a Comment