Thursday, May 5, 2016

The weekly // 17

This was finals week. This was the week of lasts and the week of goodbyes. This was not a fun week. 

Finals week was very different for me this year. I've somewhat gotten used to saying goodbye at the end of spring semester, but this time was different. I think it's because in the past I've been a couple of years removed from the seniors, but this time around I had to say bye to people that I really love. 

Thankfully I'll see most of them again, but their absence definitely changes life as I know it in good ole Clemson, SC.

So, this week…

last small group hangout spent eating ice cream and discussing the Lord's great faithfulness // 
kayaking with Mac & Jenna // wedding shower for the future Mr. & Mrs. Renfrow // All In date with Mac so she could try her first All In cinnamon roll // one last roomie pic for the 612 Bombshells // Secret Church with some crazy girls who I love a lot // kayaking and quality time with sweet Stella








No comments:

Post a Comment