Tuesday, May 17, 2016

The weekly // 18

Started off the week by witnessing one of the loveliest ladies I have ever known get hitched. 


I just love weddings. 
(This is 1 of 5 for the summer, by the way)
I love how clearly the gospel is displayed, I love celebrating people I love, and I love getting to spend time fellowshipping and tearing up the dance floor with friends, especially with friends I only get to see every once in a blue moon. 





Monday I helped Sara in the SL warehouse. 
I had a blast doing 2 things I really love: manual labor and hanging out with Sara Turner.



I also got to get lunch and Sno Biz with 3 summers worth of Green Team people, Steel City Pops with the one and only Brett Schultz, and hung around for my first and last get together at Sara, Mechay, and Allison's house for their farewell/moving party. 




This week was a lonely one though. 

Tuesday I drove back to Clemson from Birmingham. I went from an extravert's dream to an extravert's nightmare. This was kind of the lull week between spring semester ending and summer activities starting. Translation: no one was around and there wasn't much to do. 

But I got some down time, went and saw the new Captain America movie by myself (totally worth it and would do it again in a heartbeat), and got a decent amount of babysitting in, so it's all good!


Saturday, on the other hand, was a whirlwind. 

I left Clemson at 7:30am with these two goobs and we headed to Greenville to see our friends walk across the stage and become official Clemson Alumni. 



I got to see a lot of friends graduate, which was so fun. Here are a few of the many!





After graduation I made the short drive to the Greenville airport because my best friend finally came home! Oh Hallelujah, praise the Lord!! 


Emily spent the entire semester studying abroad in Spain. I knew when she left that I would miss her, but I had no idea it would be so much. It's been a tough semester without her, and I'm thankful for the lessons God has taught me through it, but I am SO thankful that season is over! 

After picking her up, I ate dinner with her family, which was super fun, and then made a late night drive home to good ole Rock Hill to surprise my momma for Mother's Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment