Thursday, October 3, 2013

Catch Up Time!

Man I am really slacking...sorry about that! With that being said, sit back, relax, and get ready for information overload :)

The weekend after parents weekend (so I guess 3 weeks ago?) Clemson had a by week, which means a free Saturday! So, I went on a hike with a few girls from my CP group. 

We just got to relax, enjoy each other's company, and behold God's glory through creation.




I'd call it a pretty successful Saturday!

The week after this, we had a Thursday night away game, and so I went and watched it at Crosspoint. 
GO TIGERS.

Then, the next night, our CP group joined with a couple of adult CP groups from Crosspoint and had Thanksgiving in September. It was every college kid's heaven. 



Here is the majority of our CP group girls. 


Beautiful smiles, full hearts, and full tummies.

I also spent this entire day and night begging my dearest friend to come visit me during her band free weekend. And Praise the Lord that she did! I have missed her way too much.



Even though it rained the whole time she was here, we still had a blast. Just being with this girl makes me happy. I'm so proud of her and everything that she is accomplishing, but more than anything my heart rejoices that she is seeking the Lord in all that she does. This girl is going to do big things y'all. Big things!

Ok and finally, this past weekend! Friday night Crosspoint had a skate night at a skating rink in Anderson with the theme "Thrift Shop USA." I probably hadn't been roller skating since I was in elementary school. We were easily the oldest people there but it was so much fun!






Then, after a quick stop at Cookout, we all went for a late night swim. 

And it was awesome. 


Finally, Game Day! After a by week and a Thursday away game back to back weeks, I was getting a little hungry for some Clemson football in Death Valley.

Here are just a few of my lovely hall mates and I.


This day held a lot of surprises. Wonderful surprises. Such as these two handsome guys. I have missed them so terribly and it was great to see their smiling faces!


As well as the two little fellas in the picture below. They make my heart so happy and never fail to make me die laughing at their silly antics and funny stories. They're are slowly but surely becoming Tigers. Just look at that orange!


It was also good to see my family again. I got to hang out with my brother during the whole game, which was wonderful. It wasn't much of a game (because Clemson dominated) so we just got to catch up and hang out. I miss him so terribly, and even though he's not a fan of my school, I'm a huge fan of him, and I'm pretty sure he loves me a little bit too ;)




I also had my first college visit yesterday from Catalyst students in the form of the one and only Kylie McDonald. Thanks to my late night chemistry lab, I didn't get to go to dinner with all of the Clemson and Anderson students, but I think this might have been better. I have also missed this girl way too much. I loved getting to catch up with her and show her a glimpse of the life I'm forming here. 


Again I say, that the Lord is good. I really can't say it enough. The pictures in this post give only a handful of the wonderful people He has put in my life who love and fear Him. 

He also continually displays His glory through skies like these:



On tap for this weekend: FALL GETAWAY!

Crosspoint is taking it's college ministry to Camp Greenville for a weekend of fellowship, nature, relaxation, and the word of God. I am literally beside myself in excitement. 

Please be in prayer that the Lord would move in mighty ways this weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment